University Engineering Robot Kit
Visit our GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
Assembly time: 30 minutes
- GoPiGo3 Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3
- GoPiGo Servo Package
- Distance Sensor
- Light & Color Sensor
- IMU (Gyroscope, Compass, Accelerometer)
- Infrared Receiver & Remote Control
- Raspberry Pi Camera
- Sensor Mounts (set of 3)
- Rechargeable Battery & Smart Charger
- microSD Card (the card included has our custom software, DexterOS. You can use it to program in Bloxter & Python, but to use other languages like Node.js, Java, C and others, you’ll need to download and install Raspbian for Robots yourself onto this SD card.)
- Power Supply Wall Adapter (110-240V)
- 6″ Ethernet Cable
- USB Drive
If you are new to robotics, you may want to try our easy software called DexterOS, check it out here.
What can I do with it?
We have lots of free projects online you can try such as building a GPS guided robot, browser streaming robot, attach a cannon to it, drive it with a PS3 controller, or program it to protect your room from intruders . . . and many more.
Browser Streaming Robot in Python
Assembly instructions can be found on our support page.
What else do I need to know?
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Full Python Documentation in ReadTheDocs here.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- LEGO Technic bricks: you can attach LEGO technic parts to the GoPiGo acrylic body to build custom attachments to the robot car.