Raspberry Pi Robot Car
Visit our GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
Assembly time: 30 minutes
- GoPiGo3 Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Camera/Distance Sensor Mount
- Distance Sensor
- microSD Card (the card included has our custom software, DexterOS, so you can use it to program in Bloxter & Python, but to use other languages like Node.js, Java, C and others, you’ll need to download and install Raspbian for Robots yourself onto this SD card.)
- Power Supply Wall Adapter (110-240V)
- 6″ Ethernet Cable*
What’s not included?
- Batteries: GoPiGo requires 8 AA batteries, which are not included.
- Check out our rechargeable battery pack and smart charger here.
What can I do with it?
We have lots of free projects online you can try such as building a GPS guided robot, browser streaming robot, attach a cannon to it, drive it with a PS3 controller, or program it to protect your room from intruders . . . and many more.
We also have a subscription product called GoBox where we mail you a new Mission and sensor every month with step-by-step instructions on how to program.