EmpathyBot is kit that includes everything you need to build your own emotion detection robot! All of the instructions are online here.
- GoPiGo3 Base Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Distance Sensor
- Servo Package for the GoPiGo
- microSD Card — with Raspbian for Robots, which you have to download and install yourself
- Power Supply Wall Adapter (110-240V)
- 6″ Ethernet Cable
- Grove Button
- Raspberry Pi Camera
What’s not included?
- Batteries: GoPiGo3 requires 8 AA batteries, which are not included.
- Google Cloud Vision API Account (there is a 60 day free trial)
What’s required for assembly?
What else do I need to know?
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- Lego Technic bricks: GoPiGo is compatible with Lego Technic parts (you can attach them to the acrylic body), but we don’t sell them.
Assembly instructions for GoPiGo3 can be found here.