Visit our GoPiGo Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
The GoPiGo3 Classroom Package includes 5 Starter Kits. This package will include:
- 5 GoPiGo3 (screwdriver included)
- 5 Raspberry Pi 3
- 5 Servo Packages
- 5 Distance Sensor
- 5 Sensor Mounts Set of 3
- 5 microSD Card with Dexter Industries custom DexterOS software (More advanced users that want to connect the robot to the internet or want to code in C, Java or Node.js should use our other software, Raspbian for Robots, available to download and install for free.)
- 5 Power Supply Wall Adapters (110-240V)
- 5 6″ Ethernet Cables
- 5 Rechargeable Battery Packs & Smart Chargers
- Set of 5 Storage Bins
- Teacher Getting Started Guide
- 2 One-Hour Sessions of Onboarding and Customer Support
- Spare Parts Kit
What’s required for assembly?
What else do I need to know?
- Works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- Lego Technic bricks: GoPiGo is compatible with Lego Technic parts, but we don’t sell them.
Assembly instructions for GoPiGo1 can be found here.
How do I know if I have GoPiGo 1, 2 or 3?
GoPiGo3 has the red GoPiGo board on top. GoPiGo2 has the red board on bottom and comes with a red velcro strap for the battery pack.